PASSIVE FIRE & BLAST PROTECTION
Hygenix are a market-leading contractor in Planning, Design, Supply and Installation of Passive Fire and Blast Protection Systems for the pharmaceutical, petrochemical, food & beverage, infrastructure, data storage & power generation and distribution industries.
Hygenix is an approved contractor for the installation of fire partition systems. Firas is a division of Warrington Fire Research and is a Certification scheme for companies installing passive fire protection products and systems.
Our fire & blast range of products include the following systems:
- Modular Internal/external blast resistant barriers. Blast resistant up to 200kn/m2
- Fire/Blast Barriers designed to withstand fire that often follows an explosion
- Impact resistant Fire Barriers
– Impact tests carried out following fire test
- Fire rated ceilings including walk-on type
- Modular fire and blast rated doors and windows
- Up to 4hr (EI240) fire integrity and insulation barriers
- FM Approved MFL Walls (Maximum Foreseeable Loss)
- Fire/Blast Resistant Transformer Separation barriers (External & Internal)
All Hygenix systems have undergone rigorous testing and comply to many internationally recognised approvals.
The systems that we provide have been tested as Complete Systems including Doors, Windows, Service Penetrations and so on.
To learn more about our Passive Fire & Blast Protection Solutions. contact us today at email@example.com